We've added some new features to SDE with version 2.5. Check it out using our 30-day trial. Existing licenced users can update via the same link.
- Search and visualise text events alongside time series data in the new Event Views;
- Maintenance logs, control information, alerts and failures can be loaded into SDE, modified using the Annotation Editor and deployed to SDE, to be displayed alongside the signal data;
- Use text searches, based on event name or description, to highlight or remove events and colour code displays using the Group ID.
Improved multi-variable search
The Task Planner has been extended to allow each sub-task within a multi-variable search to have the full flexibility of an individual pattern search.
- Combine pattern searches with threshold limitations;
- Apply amplitude restrictions to similarity searches;
- Apply combinations of filters to the data, prior to performing a search.
- Create custom views for commonly opened data files;
- Control the channels, scaling factors, zoom level and superimposed views that will be present in newly opened Auxiliary Views Windows for each dataset.
Improved file handling
- Simplified data import with new customisable timestamp format;
- Merge multiple CSV files into a single dataset;
- Save segments or whole datasets as smaller, more efficient NDF files.
- Data stored in highly condensed format, that can be efficiently opened or searched;
- Organise data according to site and/or unit;
- Create custom tag lists for quick access to regularly used groups of channels;
- Apply searches to all units within a site simultaneously.